ENS 1105 Introduction to Exercise Science
This course is designed to provide the students an opportunity to explore the Exercise Science profession including emphasis on role, responsibilities, work settings and future direction of the profession. Introduces the professional organization, structure, and certifications including the specifics for the Exercise Science AAS degree.
- Describe exercise science program and certificate offerings.
- Identify and explain employment opportunities and continuing education options for Exercise Science AAS degree and certificates.
- Describe and explain the profession, various roles, and future directions
Credit Hours: 1
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Allied Health
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No