ENS 1212 Business Management for Exercise Science
Students will learn to apply business and budgeting concepts in the world of exercise science. Students will develop an understanding of budgeting, legal and ethical considerations, financing and marketing and how they are applied within the fitness environment.
- Evaluate an entrepreneurial spirit and identify triggers, support and ethics for business start-up.
- Develop a comprehensive risk management plan that includes defining liability and negligence consistent with industry standards.
- Develop budgets for special events, weight room makeovers to include marketing, financing and accounting measures.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Exercise Science
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term