ENS 1214 Personal & Community Health Behavior
This course enables the student to build a philosophy of health and health behaviors. Basic health principles and theories are applied to both personal and community health issues, including an emphasis on behavioral change and health and wellness education interventions.
Prerequisites: DEV 0035
- Identify the tools needed to assess individuals and community needs for health education.
- Analyze research related to personal and community health behavior.
- Develop a plan on how to implement health education strategies, interventions and programs.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Exercise Science
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
2:00PM to 3:15PM