ENS 2314 Sport Promotions
Sport Promotions introduces a wide range of promotional and marketing strategies within the sport environment. Students will gain an understanding of the history of sport marketing and discover how contemporary efforts attract and increase fan base. Legal issues will also be discussed.
Prerequisites: DEV 0035 or MAT 0600 and MAT 0100 or MAT 1110 or MAT 1130 or MAT 1445
- Describe the different types of media used to provide information about sport and sport organizations program.
- Identify successful sport promotions within an athletic team or sport program.
- Develop sport promotions strategies within a sport team or athletic program.
- Explain the impact of sport promotions within a sport or athletic setting.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Management
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No