ENS 2317 Methods of Teaching Lab
This course will look at the practical application of teaching. Best practices for training and teaching in the industry will be explored. The student will have hands-on exposure and experience instructing a variety of modalities. Three lab hours per week.
- Present and judge research available for content and validity.
- Recognize best practices in program design for group fitness and strength and conditioning.
- Conduct a class (group fitness) or a personal training session, including modifications that accommodate the best for clients or participants.
Credit Hours: 1
- Lab: 3 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Exercise Science
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term