ENS 2414 Foundations of Coaching
Foundations of Coaching will cover many aspects of coaching in today’s sport-rich society. Topics include youth, collegiate and professional sport, coaching models, training, coaching networking and professional growth. Other discussions will cover sport-specific topics.
- Demonstrate an ability to organize and coach sport activities.
- Relate the importance of coaching and its impact on members of the team, team personnel, staff and community.
- Develop a wide variety of coaching techniques within a specified sport.
- Appraise skill progression and associated drill structure.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Management
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No