ENS 2416 Certification Preparatory Course
This course will help prepare the student for a nationally recognized certification exam. Current national standards issued by the United States Department of Labor will be implemented.
Prerequisites: ENS 1118 and DIT 1111
- Apply human anatomy, exercise physiology and kinesiology in exercise and program development and modification for apparently healthy and special populations.
- Use a working knowledge of nutrition to identify healthy and unhealthy habits, differentiate between myths and facts.
- Describe professional and legal responsibilities and the role of the personal trainer.
- Perform physical and behavioral assessments and apply through program design.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Exercise Science
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term