ENS 2417 Methods of Teaching
This course will look at the practical application of teaching. Best practices for training and teaching in the industry will be explored. The student will have hands-on exposure and experience instructing a variety of modalities.
- Design and perform an exercise program.
- Apply best practices for teaching.
- Analyze and evaluate a program design.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Exercise Science
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
12:30PM to 1:45PM