ENS 2418 Exercise Prescription for Special Populations
Integration of risk stratification, fitness assessments, exercise testing, interpretation and exercise prescription skills. Application of knowledge and skills for special populations and medical conditions through case studies and simulations.
Prerequisites: ENS 2318
- Utilize metabolic calculations and normative standards and interpret results.
- Prepare, explain, and conduct fitness assessments and exercise testing.
- Analyze complications and classifications of medical conditions and special populations and integrate into assessments and exercise prescriptions.
- Evaluate results of fitness assessment, integrate medical conditions, and design individualized exercise prescription.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Exercise Science
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No