ENS 2419 Health Promotion, Fitness & Sport Programming
This course provides organizational techniques, administrative procedures and principles of managing health promotion, fitness and sport programs, including facility design and operational standards and guidelines.
Prerequisites: Restricted to Majors
- Plan, organize and implement a health promotion, fitness or sport related event.
- Develop proper operating standards, guidelines and facility design.
- Identify operating and managing techniques.
- Describe administrative procedures used in fitness and sport programs.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Exercise Science
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
12:30PM to 1:45PM