ENS 2420 Concepts of Lifestyle Coaching
This course provides the student with the principles and practices of coaching psychology. Core coaching skills along with approaches and guidelines for helping clients develop visions, set goals, make plans and track progress for healthy lifestyles.
Prerequisites: ENS 1214
- Describe and apply approaches and guidelines for helping clients build visions, set goals, make plans and track progress.
- Discuss the choices, frameworks and practices that support masterful coaching.
- Distinguish the role of coaching, describe scope of practice along with ethical and liability guidelines.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Exercise Science
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term