ENS 2471 Exercise, Wellness & Sports Science Practicum
This course is the capstone course. It is an on- or off-campus work experience integrated with academic instructions, coordinated by a faculty member. The course is completed in the last semester of the degree program. Fourteen practicum hours per week.
Prerequisites: ENS 1212
- Develop an academic and professional portfolio to showcase practicum and program experience.
- Discuss practicum experience with faculty roundtable incorporating the program outcomes.
- Evaluate the practicum experience by identifying the acquired knowledge gained throughout the program.
Credit Hours: 2
- Practicum: 14 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Exercise Science
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No