ENT 2140 Small Business Finance
For the student/entrepreneur with no background in finance and accounting. Students will gain a foundation in small business finance: financial and economic concepts; financial terminology; understanding, preparing, analyzing and presenting financial statements; and financial forecasting and budgeting techniques.
- Present a financial plan consisting of a Cash Flow Statement, Balance Sheet, Income Statement and financial ratios.
- Construct the Financial Planning and Management process for student project.
- Prepare Cash Flow, Balance Sheet and Income Statements.
- Analyze financial statements using financial ratios.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Entrepreneurship
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: Yes
9:30AM to 10:45AM