ENT 2160 Business Plan Development
Upon successfully completing the course, students will understand the business plan development process and will have developed a business plan. Extensive research, writing and oral presentations are required. Students will address: business concept evaluation; business plan development; presentation; evaluation of business plans; identification and evaluation of funding sources for new or existing enterprises.
Prerequisites: MAN 1107 and MRK 2220 and ENT 2140
- Create a business plan based upon validated business concept.
- Prepare and present business plan for small business.
- Assess and conclude the feasibility of a small business concept.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Entrepreneurship
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No