ESL 0185 ESL Intensive Lab I
This course is a multi-level skills lab for basic, intermediate, and advanced ESL students. Students will practice reading and writing skills presented from the following courses ESL 0120, ESL 0130, and ESL 0135. Six lab hours per week.
- Be able to write on a wide variety of general interest and academic topics using well-organized paragraphs that are grammatically correct.
- Be able to understand the main idea and most supporting details.
- Be able to write a paragraph of simple sentences with correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Be able to read and understand common words and phrases.
Credit Hours: 2
- Lab: 6 hours
- Division: Liberal Arts, Communication and Social Sciences
- Department: English
- Repeatable Credit: Yes
- Offered Online: No
12:30PM to 1:45PM