FIN 2450 Personal Finance
Overview of the theories, concepts, principles, and processes of personal financial management, with an emphasis on everyday financial decision making.
- Understand the ethical behaviors of consumers, investors, debtors, money managers, citizens, and members of global society.
- Understand the social and economic contexts of personal financial planning.
- Develop the skills necessary to resolve personal financial challenges and to strive toward financial security.
- Using various sources of financial information evaluate and select best course of action through careful data collection and analysis.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Economics and Finance
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No