FRE 1100 Conversational French
A foundation for gaining knowledge about French culture and basic phrases related to simple spoken French and travel situations.
- Apply a knowledge of basic vocabulary and simple phrases to specific travel related contexts.
- Converse in French applying rules of French pronunciation, grammar and lexicon at the beginner's level of conversational phrases.
- Respond to and use basic gestures and other linguistic features of French speaking cultures.
- Compare cultural differences using knowledge of French cultural customs, exchanges and habits.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Liberal Arts, Communication and Social Sciences
- Department: French
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term