FST 2252 Fire Officer II
Management, supervision, leadership and command of multi-company operations. This course meets the requirements of National Fire Protection Association 1021, Fire Officer II.
Prerequisites: FST 2251
- Demonstrate management of various fire department service and support functions such as inspection, public education, records management and communication.
- Manage a multi-company emergency incident using the National Incident Management System (NIMS).
- Demonstrate the management of basic budget systems and management of line item accounts that would be under the control of the company officer.
- Demonstrate various fire service human resource functions including improving employee performance, annual performance reviews, and disciplinary functions and processes.
Credit Hours: 2
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Fire Science Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: Yes
Not currently offered this term