FST 2270 Fire Science Internship
Students earn credits toward degree requirements for work learning experience. Students already working may apply to use that experience to meet internship requirements. Twenty co-op hours per week.
Prerequisites: Approval of Department
- Develop and complete a written work/learning written contract.
- Develop, write and present a co-op paper or project as required by your faculty coordinator.
- Satisfactory performance on the job as indicated by the student's work supervisor.
Credit Hours: 2
- Co-Op: 20 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Fire Science Technology
- Repeatable Credit: Yes
- Offered Online: Yes
Not currently offered this term