HMT 1140 Dimensions of Air Travel
Study of airline industry terminology, rules and ethics, aircraft types, location and city codes of major airports worldwide. Thorough study of transportation security, passport regulations and foreign documentation requirements.
Prerequisites: HMT 1105
- Identify aircraft, explain terminology and passenger rules.
- Map locations of major airports world wide and their city/airport codes.
- Apply procedures to create foreign travel and documentation.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Hospitality Management
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No