HMT 1143 Organization of the Travel Product
Study of travel/tourism industry products and procedures, including cruises, rail, motorcoach, tours, car rentals, resort and hotel features and travel insurance.
Prerequisites: HMT 1105
- Identify the full range of services, other than airline sales, provided in the travel/tourism industry.
- Research appropriate reference materials for ground arrangement information.
- Research and describe the differences in lodging/resort options.
- Analyze complexities of selling prepackaged tours, charters, and cruises.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Hospitality Management
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term