HMT 1146 Airline Travel Technology
Computer-based training using airline and travel technology to develop knowledge and skills to complete the fundamental elements of a travel reservation. Elements include searching, confirming and pricing for airline, car and hotel reservations in a Passenger Name Record. Two classroom, two lab hour per week.
Prerequisites: HMT 1140 and HMT 1105
- Identify and associate correct airline and city airport codes while selecting airline availability and confirming space.
- Confirm a basic reservation including car and hotel.
- Create and identify the mandatory parts of the Passenger Name Record.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Hospitality Management
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No