HMT 1148 Meeting & Events Contracts & Obligations
An introduction to the Meeting & Events industry where by contracts are a necessary part of doing business. This course will explore four key components which are the offer, consideration, acceptance, as well as the Banquet Event Order (BEO) or sometimes referred to as the Catering Event Order (CEO). Note: HMT 1105 must be completed prior to registering for this course or may be taken at the same time
- At the completion of this course, the student will be able to differentiate between associations and organizations, and determine common meetings profiles of each.
- At the completion of this course, the student will be able to differentiate between the many types of meetings and match them with the historical associations.
- At the completion of this course, the student will be able to develop a legal contract according the elements listed on the Banquet or Catering Event Order.
Credit Hours: 1
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Hospitality Management
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
8:00AM to 9:50AM