HMT 1149 Meeting & Events Set-up & Breakdown
This course will focus on the types of meeting set-ups and break-down procedures involved. The student will also focus on the role of using outside contractors for large events requiring massive structural developments. Students will also physically set-up and break-down meeting rooms such as theater style, classroom style, boardroom style, etc. Note: HMT 1105 must be completed prior to registering for this course or may be taken at the same time.
- At the completion of this course, the student will be able design and set-up/break-down a meeting using safety techniques.
- At the completion of this course, the student will be able to identify the proper meeting set-up according to the type of meeting held.
- At the completion of this course, the student will be able to select the correct contractor for massive builds and develop the correct contract structure.
Credit Hours: 2
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Hospitality Management
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
10:00AM to 11:50AM