HMT 2126 Cake Production
Students will gain methods and skill of cake fundamentals and production techniques used in commercial baking operations. This course will only focus on the making/baking/production of several varieties of cakes. Four lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: HMT 1102 and HMT 1107 and HMT 1126 and HMT 1128
- Produce a variety of cake types using the mixing methods.
- Explain the different methods for mixing cakes.
- Determine the method to be used for which cake type.
Credit Hours: 2
- Lab: 4 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Hospitality Management
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
8:00AM to 2:20PM