HMT 2218 Advanced Pastry Skills
Advanced pastry and confectionery techniques, including laminated doughs, candy making, plate and platter displays and an introduction of sugar work. Six lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: HMT 1108 and HMT 1126 and HMT 2118 and HMT 2128
- Create individual desserts for sale and marketing purposes.
- Work with a variety of laminated doughs (danish, croissants, pyllo & puff pastry).
- Production problems of rich/specialty doughs.
- Design dessert menus to display individual completed work.
Credit Hours: 3
- Lab: 6 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Hospitality Management
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term