HMT 2291 Hospitality Management & Tourism Cooperative Work Experience
This course is a co-op credit experience which requires students to be employed at a work site that coincides with his/her degree option. The goal of this course is for students to apply concepts learned throughout his/her educational experience to a practical work environment. Students are required to complete a minimum of 20 HMT semester hours in his/her concentration prior to registering for this course.
- Apply work experience to college studies in Hospitality Management and Tourism.
- Develop skill as a productive employee.
- Appraise work experience in a written document.
Credit Hours: 2
- Co-Op: 20 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Hospitality Management
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No