HMT 2293 Baking & Pastry Arts Option Cooperative Work Experience
This course is a co-op credit experience which requires students to be employed at a work site that reflects the Baking and/or Pastry field of his/her degree option. A minimum of 20 work hours per week is required. The goal of this course is for students to apply concepts learned throughout his/her educational experience to a practical work environment. A minimum of 25 HMT semester hours in his/her concentration is required prior to registering for this course.
Prerequisites: HMT 2218
- Apply college studies to work experience in Baking and Pastry Arts.
- Develop skills as a productive employee.
- Appraise work experience in a written document.
Credit Hours: 2
- Co-Op: 20 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Hospitality Management
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No