HMT 2295 Hospitality Management & Tourism Capstone
Application of previously learned hospitality management and tourism concepts through case study, readings and discussion of contemporary issues.
Prerequisites: HMT 2225 and HMT 2291
- Construct a cover letter and resume for a potential job position.
- Demonstrate comprehension of hospitality industry concepts.
- Develop an individualized career plan for post graduation.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Hospitality Management
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term