HMT 2295 Hospitality Management & Tourism Capstone
Application of previously learned hospitality management and tourism concepts through case study, readings and discussion of contemporary issues. Note: This course may be taken concurrently with HMT 2227, HMT 2230, and HMT 2291
Prerequisites: HMT 2215 and HMT 2225
- Demonstrate comprehension of hospitality industry concepts.
- Develop an individualized career plan for post graduation.
- Construct a cover letter and resume for a potential job position.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Hospitality Management
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
12:00PM to 2:40PM