HUM 1195 Leadership Development
An exploration and study of the concept of leadership in the context of community and global issues. Includes Service Learning and applying leadership skills in the community.
- Develop and demonstrate leadership skills through an in-depth understanding of current issues.
- Master the concept of service learning through participation in a community-based service project.
- Investigate community problems identified annually as the Phi Theta Kappa Honors Topics as they relate to the larger national and global outlook, and seek solutions.
- Discuss, analyze, and apply leadership principles from several vantage points (revolutionary, political, intellectual, judicial, corporate, personal opinion, etc.).
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Liberal Arts, Communication and Social Sciences
- Department: Humanities
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term