HVA 1841 NCCER HVAC Level 3A
This course covers fasteners, hardware, and wiring terminations, as well as the troubleshooting of control circuits, motors, cooling, heat pumps, gas heating, and oil heating. One classroom, two lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: Approval of Department
- Identify and use a variety of fasteners, hardware, and wiring terminations used in HVAC systems.
- Troubleshoot control circuits and motors in heating and cooling equipment.
- Troubleshoot cooling systems.
- Troubleshoot heat pump components.
- Troubleshoot gas-fired furnaces and boilers.
- Troubleshoot and operate oil-fired heating systems and their components.
Credit Hours: 2
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: HVAC-R Engineering Technology
- Repeatable Credit: Yes
- Offered Online: No
8:00AM to 5:00PM