HVA 2700 HVACR Engineering Technology Internship
Students earn credits toward degree requirements for work learning experience. Students already working may apply to use that experience to meet internship requirements. Students establish learning outcomes and prepare related reports and/or projects each term. Ten work hours per week per credit hour.
- Work in a professional setting closely related to the program outcomes.
- Complete all assignments per course schedule.
- Submit a technical report with details of completed work duly verified by the immediate supervisor.
Credit Hours: 1 to 4
- Co-Op: 10 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: HVAC-R Engineering Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No