IND 1230 Residential Design
Introduction to Interior Design includes exploring the profession, the principles, elements and design processes; residential space planning, kitchen design and furniture arrangement fundamentals with emphasis on design drawings and professional presentation form. Two classroom, four lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: VIS 1100 and VIS 1110 or Approval of Department
- Evaluate and apply physical requirements, dimensional standards and anthropometrics in kitchen design.
- Develop professional quality presentations and demonstrate adequate written and oral communication skills.
- Employ aesthetic and functional aspects of problem solving in interior design.
- Identify principles and elements of design in interior design.
Credit Hours: 4
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 4 hours
- Division: Liberal Arts, Communication and Social Sciences
- Department: Design
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term