JOU 2203 Reporting & Writing for Media
Students will develop and advance journalistic principles to address the challenges today's journalists encounter, gain skills to report and write news stories for print, broadcast and on-line media platforms and develop the basic skills for creating multimedia stories.
Prerequisites: ENG 1101
- Report and write for online media.
- Demonstrate enhanced skills in the essentials of news reporting and writing.
- Create multi-layered online stories using a variety of multimedia storytelling techniques.
- Utilize and build upon basic journalistic principles, including ethics, and the changes and challenges journalism is encountering in a variety of media platforms.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Liberal Arts, Communication and Social Sciences
- Department: Journalism
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term