MAN 1107 Foundations of Business
The American business system and basic principles of the free market system. Includes introduction of business concepts, entrepreneurship, management, marketing, economics, accounting and other important business principles.
- Describe the framework and principles of business.
- Describe the principles of leadership and management.
- Use of business terminology in coursework.
- Research business careers.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Management
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: Yes