MAN 2270 Management Internship
Students earn credit toward degree requirements for work learning experience. Students already working may apply to use that experience to meet internship requirements. Students establish learning outcomes and prepare related reports and/or projects each term. Thirty hours per week in the workplace.
- Prepare and participate in Employer Performance Appraisals.
- Prepare internship assessment report.
- Prepare co-op new learning papers and/or project.
- Prepare the internship Work Learning Contract.
Credit Hours: 3
- Co-Op: 30 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Management
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: Yes