MAN 2414 Foundations of Coaching
This course will cover many aspects of coaching in society. Topics include youth, collegiate and professional sport, coaching models, training, coaching networking, coaching for managers and professional growth. Other discussions will cover sport and business topics.
- Demonstrate an ability to organize and coach activities.
- Develop a wide variety of coaching techniques within a specified sport or organization.
- Appraise skill progression and associated drill structure.
- Relate the importance of coaching and its impact on members of the team, team personnel, staff and community.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Management
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
9:30AM to 10:45AM