MAT 1570 Analytic Geometry & Trigonometry
Trigonometric functions of angles, solving right and oblique triangles, identities, trigonometric and inverse trigonometric equations, vectors, radian measure, graphs of trigonometric functions and inverse trigonometric functions, conic sections, sequences, and series. Two classroom, two lab hours per week. Traditional testing (proctored or in Testing Center) is used in all online sections.
Prerequisites: MAT 1470
- Graph trigonometric functions and their inverses.
- Prove trigonometric identities.
- Solve right and oblique triangles; trigonometric and inverse trigonometric equations; and application problems involving triangles and vectors.
- Derive equations of conic sections from geometric properties.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Mathematics
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: Yes
10:00AM to 11:50AM
12:00PM to 1:50PM
5:30PM to 7:20PM