MET 1111 Preparatory Math for Engineering Technology
Mathematics for engineering technology students to prepare them for critical thinking, analytical reasoning and problem solving. Students will apply math to typical engineering technology problems from a variety of fields. Two classroom, two lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: MAT 0200
- Apply critical thinking, analytical reasoning and problem solving techniques to model and solve everyday problems using mathematics.
- Use mathematical symbols and language as a means of communication.
- Perform algebraic operations, solve for the unknowns, and graph equations. Read, define, and apply algebraic vocabulary and symbols.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: Yes
12:00PM to 1:50PM