MET 1371 CAD Concepts using AutoCAD
Computer-aided drafting using the latest release of AutoCAD. Topics include: drawing and editing tools, two- and three-dimensional drawing, drawing layouts, scaling, dimensioning techniques and plotting. Two classroom, three lab hours per week.
- Develop scaled drawings and plot them as a hard copy and PDF at a specific scale.
- Create drawings that reflect current practice in a variety of technical fields.
- Apply visualization and analysis skills to 2D and 3D objects to extract information and develop proper views of a drawing.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 3 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: Yes