MET 1401 Additive Design & Printing
A course in the design, development and operation of additive manufacturing machines. Types of machines, input types, materials and design considerations will be accomplished as part of the hands-on model making class. Two classroom, two lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: MET 1231 or MET 1301 or MET 1331 or MET 1351
- Develop a model assembly that can be used to fabricate a product.
- Select and apply the best additive solution for a customer.
- Effectively communicate ideas to others, including team members, customers and managers.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No