MET 1431 Additive Manufacturing Post Process
A course designed to examine the post process aspects of bonding, securing, finishes and assembly operation of components. Emphasis on metal materials and case studies. Two classroom, two lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: MET 1231 or MET 1301 or MET 1331 or MET 1351 or MET 1401
- Effectively communicate ideas to customers, managers and other key individuals through both written and oral formats.
- Determine and apply the best bonding techniques for additive materials.
- Use appropriate tools and equipment to accomplish a task.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
11:00AM to 1:40PM