MET 2780 Mechanical Engineering Technology Capstone
Assessment of achievement by Mechanical Engineering Technology students in attaining program outcomes by completing a project demonstrating principles and practice of the major. Teamwork on projects will be emphasized. One classroom, six lab hours per week.
- Complete and plan a project through the design phase.
- Demonstrate the principles and practices of the discipline as described by program outcomes.
- As a member of a team demonstrate the professional values of the Sinclair Honor Code.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Lab: 6 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No