MHT 1203 Professional Documentation
Functional, legal, and ethical aspects of documentation including behavioral observation, mechanics of writing problem statements, client assessments, and progress notation. Introduction to electronic record keeping.
Prerequisites: MHT 1101 and Restricted to Majors
- Describe the functional, legal and ethical aspects of human service documentation.
- Describe current required documentation systems including electronic record-keeping.
- Produce accurate written records of behavioral observations.
- Produce accurate and complete problem statements, progress notation, and initial assessments.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Mental Health and Addiction Services
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term