MHT 2211 Group Dynamics II
Stages of group development, process planning, and group leadership skills. Advanced practice in group co-facilitation and critical analysis of group processes. Therapeutic factors in groups. Laboratory group promotes personal learning while providing experiential awareness of group dynamics and stages of group development. Two classroom, two lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: MHT 2111 and Restricted to Majors
- Describe and analyze the nature and importance of numerous group dynamics and the impact each of these has on individual and group behavior.
- Name and describe Corey's stages of group development. Analyze the group laboratory's activities and experiences according to Corey's taxonomy.
- Identify and demonstrate group leadership methods and techniques.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Mental Health and Addiction Services
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
2:00PM to 3:50PM
5:30PM to 7:20PM