MHT 2253 Issues in Chemical Dependency
Current research and issues regarding special populations. Trends and best practices in addictions.
- Outline a plan for state licensure as a chemical dependency counselor.
- Describe treatment issues of diverse populations.
- Assess current research regarding effectiveness of various treatments.
- Identify current trends and best practices in addictions treatment based on population needs and funding.
Credit Hours: 1 to 3
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Mental Health and Addiction Services
- Repeatable Credit: Yes
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term