MRK 2102 Principles of Advertising
This course focuses on integrated marketing communications (IMC). The concepts of IMC enhance the equity of brands and show how advertising, promotion, packaging and branding strategies, point-of-purchase communications, public relations, event and cause-oriented sponsorships can affect the marketing of products, goods, services or ideas.
- Develop communication and media strategies that address specific organizational objectives and target audience characteristics.
- Describe the nature of various media outlets and how they are used to achieve organizational objectives.
- Describe how producers interact with the advertising profession in order to effectively use advertising to achieve organizational goals.
- Develop an advertising plan that incorporates information from other business core courses and is unified with other marketing activities.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Management
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
9:30AM to 10:45AM