MRK 2135 Digital Marketing
Digital marketing is a broad and growing field encompassing any form of marketing that utilizes technology to deliver a message. Students in this course study some of the most popular tactics used by successful businesses today to promote their brand and reach their customers. This information is applied in hands-on activities that expose students to real-world business situations, including developing a digital marketing campaign for a brand.
- Define core terminology and concepts involved in digital marketing.
- Analyze business situations to recommend appropriate digital marketing tactics and strategies based on their goals, offerings, resources, and target market.
- Describe the industry standards for a variety of digital marketing tactics including best practices, tools for implementation and management, and appropriate metrics to measure their results.
- Develop and present a digital marketing campaign.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Marketing
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: Yes
9:30AM to 10:45AM
11:00AM to 12:15PM