MRK 2145 Principles of Retailing
Functions and concepts for the retail organization. Development and implementation of policies and procedures in planning, pricing, display, layout, buying and services from a management perspective. A consumer-centered approach to examining problems of various types.
- Explore requirements for retail managers.
- Practice personal selling skills through role play situations.
- Perform basic accounting and merchandising controls necessary for successful store operation.
- Research and report on current trends in retail management.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Management
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No