MRK 2250 Digital Marketing Analytics
Today’s marketers are concerned about measuring both qualitative and quantitative data as well as return on investment for their digital marketing campaigns. In this course, students will learn about digital marketing analytics theories, gain experience in using tools such as Google Analytics, and will be prepared to take the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ) certification.
- Complete the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ) and earn the industry-recognized Google Analytics certification with a qualifying score.
- Describe the digital marketing analytics theories, identify analytics tools, and best practices for coordinating analytics projects.
- Summarize approaches for using Microsoft Excel as an Analytics tool and apply problem solving techniques to digital marketing challenges.
- Apply Google Analytics reports to evaluate digital marketing performance and solve marketing problems.
- Demonstrate best practices for data collection, processing, configuration and reporting techniques to customize reports in order to address customer-specific digital marketing challenges.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Marketing
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No